- become an author and write a Cochrane Review*;
- comment on Cochrane Reviews - either as a peer referee or a consumer representative;
- become a translator and translate articles for inclusion in Cochrane Reviews; or
- develop your skills by screening abstracts of clinical trials for inclusion on CENTRAL.
Please tell us how you would like to get involved by completing this form.
*Please note, we are only accepting priority titles for reviews in the following conditions:
- attention deficit hyperactivity disorder;
- growth and development (i.e. physical);
- child maltreatment; and
- conduct disorder.
Reviews outside of these conditions may still be considered but only if they are funded or have been identified by a funder as a priority. However, we do not generally accept titles funded by postgraduate studentships (e.g. Masters, PhDs), due to externally-imposed deadlines.
If your proposed title meets these requirements, please see here for information on how to register your title.