- become an author and write a Cochrane Review*;
- comment on Cochrane Reviews - either as a peer referee or a consumer representative;
- become a translator and translate articles for inclusion in Cochrane Reviews; or
- develop your skills by screening abstracts of clinical trials for inclusion on CENTRAL.
Please tell us how you would like to get involved by completing this form.
*Please note, we are only accepting priority titles for reviews in the following conditions:
- attention deficit hyperactivity disorder;
- growth and development (i.e. physical);
- child maltreatment; and
- conduct disorder.
Reviews outside of these conditions may still be considered but only if they are funded or have been identified by a funder as a priority. However, we do not generally accept titles funded by postgraduate studentships (e.g. Masters, PhDs), due to externally-imposed deadlines.
If your proposed title meets these requirements, please see here for information on how to register your title.
Please note, we are not registering new titles at present, due to staff shortages. We will keep this under review and update this page accordingly, so please check back periodically.